All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the body of eleven-year-old Thuy Sen is found in San Francisco Bay, the police swiftly charge Rennell and Payton Price with her grisly murder. A twelve-person jury, helped along by an incompetent lawyer for the defense, are quick to find the brothers guilty - and to sentence them both to die for their crimes.
- Author BiographyRichard North Patterson's twelve previous novels include eight consecutive international best-sellers. His novels have won an Edgar Allan Poe Award and the Grand Prix de Litterature Policiere. Formerly a trial lawyer in Washington and San Francisco, Mr Patterson also served as an assistant attorney general in Ohio and as the SEC's liaison to the Watergate special prosecutor, and now serves on the Boards of several Washington-based advocacy groups dealing with gun violence, political reform, and reproductive rights. He lives with his wife, Laurie, and their family in San Francisco and on Martha's Vineyard.
- Author(s)Richard North Patterson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/04/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/07/2007
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.79
- £2.81Trending at £2.89
- £1.99Trending at £3.54
- £3.59Trending at £4.08
- £4.48Trending at £4.83
- £3.89Trending at £6.48
- £10.03Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.