All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- Author(s)Cory Franklin
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyCory Franklin, MD, spent twenty-five years as the director of intensive care at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, USA. He is an editorial board contributor to the Chicago Tribune and the author of Chicago Flashbulbs. His work has been published in the New England Journal of Medicine, the New York Times, the New York Post, the Washington Post, and the Chicago Sun-Times.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.