All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 60 recipes that children can prepare on their own, with detailed instructions for preparing dishes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dessert, plus information on equipment and cooking techniques.
- Author BiographyLisa Atwood has worked as a food writer for Sunset Books, an editor and publisher for Williams-Sonoma cookbooks, and a children's cooking instructor, and is the author of Parenting magazine's Love in Spoonfuls and Williams-Sonoma Kids Parties. She lives in the wine country town of Sonoma with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Lisa Atwood
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Width191 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.