All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures dual design and full-color photos that capture the energy and joie de vivre of author's home kitchens. This book can entertain the seasoned cook, inspire the kitchen novice, and delight various who appreciate good cooking and great eating.
- Author BiographyJulia Moskin has been a reporter for the New York Times dining section since 2004. At the Times, she has written on such diverse subjects as the punk-vegan movement, illegal trafficking of Girl Scout cookies on eBay, the best recipe for macaroni and cheese, and the widespread practice of freezing fish for sushi. She lives in New York City with her family. Kim Severson is the Atlanta bureau chief for the New York Times, a position she has held since 2010. The winner of four James Beard Awards, she has written about food and dining for the Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and several magazines. She is also the author of the memoir Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life. Severson lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter.
- Author(s)Julia Moskin,Kim Severson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content NoteColour Photos Throughout
- Weight1016 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.