All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents seasonal recipes that include pork loin chops on a bed of sweet orchard apples, husk wrapped and roasted garlic corn, venison fillet with black kale and port, 45 minute pumpkin and parmesan bread, and chargrilled asparagus and halloumi with a citrus dressing. This work is illustrated with food shots, pictures and visual references.
- Author BiographyKeith Abel is the charismatic and knowledgeable owner of Abel and Cole, the UK's biggest organic home delivery service.
- Author(s)Keith Abel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/10/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight905 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- 934738049@delet...03 Sep, 2011by
A great book....my friends love it too.
I had previously read this recipe book in my local library having chosen it because the title sounded interesting. I loved the book so much that I purchased a copy. I found it fun to read, easy to follow the recipes and the ingredients not too expensive to purchase.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99