Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting nearly 200 recipes, each illustrated with full-color, step-by-step photographs, and expert instruction from master chefs, Cooking School is more than a cookbook-it's a complete gourmet education.
- Author BiographyAlain Ducasse is a legendary, Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur with numerous restaurants around the globe. Along with Paule Neyrat, he is the author of Nature: Simple, Healthy, and Good and Cooking for Kids.
- Author(s)Alain Ducasse
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note6000 photograhs
- Weight2132 g
- Width187 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.79Trending at £9.11
- £9.15Trending at £10.16
- £6.99Trending at £10.07
- £8.63Trending at £12.09
- £7.88Trending at £10.07
- £8.99Trending at £9.18
- £9.62Trending at £10.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.