All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the question of culinary beauty in a series of dialogues. This book explores a variety of topics and elaborates a revolutionary method for judging the art of cooking. It provide insights into the creative inspiration of one of the world's foremost chefs.
- Author BiographyHerve This is Research Chemist at Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique and the author of Kitchen Mysteries: Revealing the Science of Cooking, among other books. Pierre Gagnaire is chef and owner of many restaurants, including Restaurant Pierre Gagnaire, Paris.
- Author(s)Herve This,Pierre Gagnaire
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byM. B. DeBevoise
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.35
- £10.00Trending at £14.65
- £6.57Trending at £7.89
- £12.99Trending at £20.15
- £13.06Trending at £18.96
- £12.09Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.