All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sian Blunos
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date08/08/2014
- Content Note75 duotone illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Author BiographySian Blunos - trained chef and wife of master chef Martin Blunos - has a unique blend of experience juggling bringing up the couple's three children with the running of the family's Michelin two-star restaurant, Lettonie, in Bristol. After training at the Stratford-upon-Avon Catering College, Sian worked as commi chef at La Sorbonne in Oxford and ran a kitchen in Switzerland before meeting her future husband Martin in London. Three years after opening Lettonie in the late 1980's, it became the first English establishment outside London to hold two Michelin stars.
Most relevant reviews
- martinwildgreen...08 Jun, 2011by
Delightful and delicious
useful and informative book. Easily compiled meals from supermarket ingredients. Most importantly the meals are enjoyed, with ravinous delight, by our daughter.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.55Trending at £14.97
- £11.33Trending at £11.78
- £8.08Trending at £9.99
- £12.89Trending at £13.78
- £11.64Trending at £11.94
- £17.20Trending at £18.87
- £11.85Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.