All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential part of the Ayurvedic way of life is a proper diet, balancing the elements that constitute our individual body-types. This book provides 130 recipes based on Western ingredients and cooking styles, together with lists of various foods and notes on how they affect health and digestion.
- Author(s)Linda Banchek
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date15/10/1999
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.