All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe right diet can minimize the risk of coronary heart disease - the world's leading cause of death. This recipe book aims to provide a greater understanding of heart disease and to serve as an easy-to-use guide to creating over 80 delicious and nutritious meals designed to lower cholesterol.
- Author BiographyJacqui Lynas is a state-registered dietician with a specialist interest in heart-disease prevention. She works for the Family Heart Association (who provide help and advice for those suffering from coronary heart disease) and is an acknowledged expert in her field with over 20 years' experience. She is a regular contributor to medical textbooks, journals and magazines, as well as being a popular speaker at scientific meetings.
- Author(s)Family Heart Association,Jacqui Lynas
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2002
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/03/2008
- Content Note60 photographs, index
- Weight549 g
- Width198 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.