CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionExamining food and how it reflected social mores in various times and places throughout history, this is a cookbook on the Romans, Mesopotamians, Egyptians, and Greeks.
- Author BiographyCATHY K. KAUFMAN is a scholar-chef and Adjunct Chef-Instructor, Institute of Culinary Education, in New York City.
- Author(s)Cathy K. Kaufman
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Press Daily Life Through History Series: Cooking Up History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.