All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs children complete the exercises in Cool, Calm, and Confident, they will develop the assertiveness skills they need to build self-esteem, stop being bullied or bullying others, and stand up for themselves in healthy, nonaggressive ways.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Schab, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker with a private counseling practice in the greater Chicago area. She has authored fourteen self-help books and workbooks for children, teens, and adults, including The Anxiety Workbook for Teens and Beyond the Blues. Schab teaches self-help workshops for the general public and training seminars for professionals, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD). You can find out more about Schab at lisamschabooks.com.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Schab
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £5.02
- £13.99Trending at £15.90
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £7.13
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.