CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis an interpretation of attitudes and mentalities that informed the Weimar Republic. It is intended by the author to be a cultivated antidote to the heated atmosphere of post-World War Germany, as a way of burying shame and animosity that might otherwise make social contact impossible.
- Author BiographyHelmut Lethen is Professor of German at the University of Rostock and author of books on Brecht and on New Objectivity in Germany. Don Reneau is an independent translator living in Chicago.
- Author(s)Helmut Lethen
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note14 b/w photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byDon Reneau
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.