All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining political, cultural, and social history, Coolies and Cane is a compelling study of race, Reconstruction, and Asian American history.
- Author BiographyMoon-Ho Jung is an associate professor of history at the University of Washington.
- PrizesWinner of OAH Merle Curti Award 2007 (United States) and History/Social Science Book Award 2006 (United States).
- Author(s)Moon-Ho Jung
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Halftones, black and white
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.