CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cooperation and the International Criminal Court: Perspectives from Theory and Practice, Olympia Bekou and Daley J. Birkett bring together expert contributions from both academia and practice, providing detailed insight into the cooperation regime of the International Criminal Court.
- Author BiographyOlympia Bekou, Ph.D. (2005), University of Nottingham, is Professor of Public International Law and Head of the Human Rights Law Centre's International Criminal Justice Unit at the same institution. She has published widely in the field of international criminal law. Daley J. Birkett, LL.M. (cum laude) (2012), Leiden University, is Legal Consultant at the United Nations Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Trials (UNAKRT) in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia. He previously worked at the University of Nottingham.
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleNottingham Studies on Human Rights
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight798 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDaley Birkett,Olympia Bekou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.