All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the main features of the evolution of the co-operative banking model in European countries, using 'country case-study' analysis. Structured in two parts, the first deals with a sample of countries that joined the European Union before 2000; the second part with a sample of newly-admitted European Union member countries.
- Author BiographyVITTORIO BOSCIA is Professor of Banking and Finance at University of Salento, Italy and Visiting Researcher at the University of Wales. He is also a member of the Ph.D in Banking and Finance academic board at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. He is the author of numerous articles and is currently researching in the areas of corporate banking, project financing and public finance. ALESSANDRO CARRETTA is Professor of Financial Markets and Institutions and Director of the Ph.D Program in Banking and Finance at University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. He has been teaching Banking and Finance for over 25 years and is widely published in this area with more than 100 books and articles in academic journals. PAOLA SCHWIZER is Professor of Banking at University of Parma, Italy and Professor at SDA Business School, Bocconi University, Italy. She is the author of several publications on various aspects of finance and banking.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Carretta,Paola Schwizer,Vittorio Boscia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.