All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis eloquent book analyses the theory of the cooperative form of enterprise from an historic perspective, whilst assessing its appeal in the current economic environment.
- Author BiographyStefano Zamagni, Professor of Economics, University of Bologna and Johns Hopkins University, Bologna Center, Italy and Vera Zamagni, Professor of Economic History, University of Bologna and Johns Hopkins University, Bologna Center, Italy
- Author(s)Stefano Zamagni,Vera Zamagni
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.