Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionContaining eleven papers, this issue collects empirical studies on producers cooperatives in Israel, Italy, Spain and Canada. It focuses on theoretical advances in the literature on cooperatives with the objective of understanding the conditions that explain co-ops longevity. It contains a mix of empirical and theoretical research.
- Author BiographySonja Novkovic (Ph.D.) is a Professor of Economics at Saint Marys University, Canada. She joined the Economics Department in 1993. Her research interests are in the field of labour-managed and cooperative firms, comparative economics and transition economies. She is focusing on evolutionary economics and learning via genetic algorithms, as tools of modeling adaptive economic agents. Dr. Novkovic is involved in the Masters of Management for Cooperatives and Credit Unions (MMCCU) program at Saint Marys. She is past President of the International Association for the Economics of Participation (IAFEP) and Vice President of the Canadian Association for Studies in Cooperation (CASC). Dr. Vania Sena is currently a Senior Lecturer in Economics at Aston Business School, Aston University, UK. She has previously worked as a lecturer in Economics at Leeds University Business School (LUBS), University of Leeds. Her first degree was awarded with laude by the University of Naples, Federico II, Naples, Italy; her postgraduate studies in Economics were carried out at the University of York, UK, where she was awarded both the M.sc. and the D. Phil degree in Economics. Her research focuses mainly on the econometric analysis of the determinants of productivity growth, both at the micro and macro level.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySonja Novkovic,Vania Sena
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.