Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the theories of co-opetition and includes empirically based case studies. This book also offers experimental evidence from the laboratory. It is intended for those involved with strategic management.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Battista Dagnino is Deputy Chair and Professor in the Department Business Economics and Management of the University of Catania. Elena Rocco is Senior Assistant Professor of Business Economics and Management at the University of Venice Ca' Foscari.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, 35 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElena Rocco,Giovanni B. Dagnino
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.