Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Technology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight594 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCharles C. Price
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsSelectivity in Addition Polymerization.- Coordination Polymerization.- Molecular Level Elucidation of Stereospecific Polymerization of Methyloxirane Using a Well-defined Organozinc Complex.- Polymerization of Epoxides Catalyzed by Condensates of Organotins or Friedel-Crafts Type Metal Halides with Alkyl Phosphates.- Novel Catalyst Systems, Based on Organozinc Compounds and Group IVB Organometallic Compounds, for the Stereospecific Polymerization of Oxiranes.- Polymers and Copolymers of Methyl ? Epoxyalkanoates.- Stereochemical Aspects of the Polymerization of Cis and Trans Thiiranes using Chiral Initiators.- Stereochemical Aspects of the Cat ionic Polymerization of Chiral Alkyl Vinyl Ethers.- Tetraneophylzirconium and Its use in the Polymerization of Olefins.- Polymerization of Ethylene by use of An Organoscandium Compound.- Stereoselective and Stereoelective Polymerization of Racemic 4-Methyl-l-Hexene with MgCl2 Supported Titanium Catalysts.- Supported Catalysts for Polypropylene: Aluminum Alkyl-Ester Chemistry.- 'Living' Coordination Polymerization of Propylene and its Application to Block Copolymer Synthesis.- Mechanism of Ziegler-Natta Polymerization on the Basis of Data on the Number of Active Centers and Their Reactivity.- Some Aspects of Coordination Homo- and Co-polymerization of High a-Olefins,Cyclic and Allene Hydrocarbons.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.