All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £9.94Trending at £14.11
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.98
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe thrilling ninth classic installment in the Martin Beck detective series from the 1960s -- the novels that have inspired all crime fiction written ever since.
- Author BiographyPer Wahloo was born in Goteborg, the son of Waldemar and Karin (Svensson) Wahloo. After graduating from the University of Lund in 1946, he worked as a journalist, covering criminal and social issues for a number of newspapers and magazines. In the 1950s Wahloo was engaged in radical political causes, activities that resulted in his deportation from Franco's Spain in 1957. After returning to Sweden, he wrote a number of television and radio plays, and was managing editor of several magazines, before becoming a full-time writer. Maj Sjowall is a poet. She lives in Sweden.
- Author(s)Maj Sjowall,Per Wahloo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Martin Beck Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/02/2012
- Weight236 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.