All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelieve anxiety, fear, and worry for good! Fully revised and based in the latest research, this second edition of Coping with Anxiety includes the latest DSM updates and provides immediate, user-friendly, and effective strategies to stop anxiety at its source.
- Author BiographyEdmund J. Bourne (Author) Edmund J. Bourne, PhD, has specialized in the treatment of anxiety, phobias, and other stress-related disorders for over two decades. His self-help books have helped over a million people and have been translated into numerous languages. He currently resides in California.Lorna Garano (Author) Lorna Garano is a freelance writer and publicist.
- Author(s)Edmund J. Bourne,Lorna Garano
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight196 g
- Width128 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £10.33Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.