All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.75Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.42Was:£12.99Free postage
- £13.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn this much-needed book, two renowned borderline personality disorder (BPD) experts offer simple, easy-to use skills drawn from dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) to help you address the most common issues of BPD, such as intense feelings of anger, depression, and anxiety.
- Author BiographyBlaise Aguirre, MD, is assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is an expert in child, adolescent, and adult psychotherapy, including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and psychopharmacology. He is medical director of 3East at Harvard-affiliated McLean Hospital. Aguirre has been a staff psychiatrist at McLean since 2000, and is widely recognized for his extensive work in the treatment of mood and personality disorders in adolescents. He is author of Parenting Your Child with Autism, Biographies of Disease: Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder in Adolescents, and Helping Your Troubled Teen.
- Author(s)Blaise Aguirre
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight325 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.