Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes the expanding literature on coping styles and strategies by analyzing how individuals with CID face challenges, find and use their strengths, and alter their environment to fit their life-changing realities. This book includes information on coping with high-profile conditions, such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and more.
- Author BiographyErin Martz, Ph.D., CRC, is an assistant professor and coordinator of the Rehabilitation Counseling program at the University of Memphis. She has been a U.S. Department of State Fulbright Fellow (Russia) and a Switzer Merit Fellow (National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research). Her research interests include psychosocial adaptation to and coping with chronic illness and disability, posttraumatic stress reactions following disability, disability-related employment issues, attitudes toward disability, and international rehabilitation. Hanoch Livneh, Ph.D., CRC, is a professor and coordinator of the Rehabilitation Counseling program at Portland State University. He is an APA Fellow in the division of Rehabilitation Psychology. His research interests include coping with and adaptation to chronic illness and disability, attitudes toward people with disability, and the measurement of outcomes in rehabilitation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErin Martz,Hanoch Livneh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.