All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £8.67
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £11.30Trending at £13.99
- £17.70Trending at £17.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.05
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at knowledge management professionals and students in the field of knowledge management, information science, information systems and software engineering, the book provides answers to the 'what-is' and 'why-is' questions with regard to knowledge management.
- Author BiographyDr Antonie Botha gained nearly 30 years of experience during his engagement with IBM. He is currently an independent IT Architect and IT Consultant, specialising in enterprise and integration architecting and knowledge management. Prof Dr Derrick Kourie is a professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Pretoria, South Africa. Prof Dr Retha Snyman gained many years of experience during her engagements with various information service organisations. She is responsible for postgraduate student supervision in the Department of Information Science, University of Pretoria.
- Author(s)Dr. Antonie Botha,Professor Dr. Derrick Kourie,Professor Dr. Retha Snyman
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.