CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- Author(s)Lena Nilsson Schonnesson,Michael W. Ross
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAIDS Prevention and Mental Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. Foreword. 1. Living on the Boundary. Part I: The HIV Scenario. 2. The Impacts of Chronic and Terminal Illness. 3. HIV Testing and its Impact. 4. HIV-Related Threats. 5. The Insidious Persecutory Drama of HIV. 6. The Impact of HIV Infection on Psychological Functioning and Quality of Life. Part II: Psychological Landscapes. 7. The Existential Context. 8. HIV Adaptation Processes. 9. The Shattered Self. 10. Autonomy, Boundaries, Control, and Death. Appendix. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.