Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA non-polemical approach to a sensitive and serious topic, 'Coping with Terror' argues that strategic responses to terrorism must focus on managing terrorism and its effects on the population rather than on solving it outright.
- Author BiographyIra Sharkansky is Professor of Political Science and Public Administration at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Ira Sharkansky
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight413 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.