All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA patient-oriented manual for complex trauma survivors.
- Author BiographySuzette Boon, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist working in private practice in Maarssen, the Netherlands. She was the co-founder and first President of the European Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation. Kathy Steele, MN, CS, is in private practice with Metropolitan Psychotherapy Associates in Atlanta, Georgia. She is a former President of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation. Onno van der Hart, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Psychopathology of Chronic Traumatization, Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, the Netherlands, and a psychologist / psychotherapist in private practice in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. He is a Past President of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS).
- Author(s)Kathy Steele,Onno van der Hart,Suzette Boon
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1170 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £15.05
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
- £34.79Trending at £40.07
- £33.21Trending at £43.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.