Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionUnplanned absence from work could cost the UK economy as much as GBP12 billion a year. This pocket guide, based on best practice guidelines, looks at what you can do to ensure your employees fulfil their obligations and turn up as required.
- Author BiographySarah Cook is the Managing Director of The Stairway Consultancy Ltd and has 16 years' consulting experience specialising in leadership and management development. She has practical experience of helping managers to create high levels of employee engagement and manage absenteeism. She has an MA from Cambridge University and an MBA, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Author(s)Sarah Cook
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width91 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.