Copious Hosting: A Theology of Access for People with Disabilities by Jennie Weiss Block (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.13Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe author here aims to acquaint church and synagogue leaders with the history and philosophy of the disability movement and provides resources from scripture and theology for thinking and preaching about disability in a new way.
- Author BiographyJennie Weiss Block has been involved in the disability field as an advocate and a professional for over 25 years. She has Master's Degree in Business Administration and is currently completing a PhD in theology. She is the author of Project Neighborhood, dealing with community living for persons with disabilities.
- Author(s)Jennie Weiss Block
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.