All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA study of John Raphael Smith's career in printmaking. It investigates how he conducted his engraving and publishing business, and what his prints, drawings and paintings reveal about the culture and morality of the society that viewed them. It includes a catalogue raisonne.
- Author BiographyEllen D'Oench is Curator Emeritus of the Davison Art Center and Adjunct Professor of Art History, Emeritus, at Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Ellen G. D'Oench
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/1999
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note170 b-w + 10 color illus.
- Weight1251 g
- Width192 mm
- Height256 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.