All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn the business world, imitation gets a bad rap. We see imitating firms as 'me too' players, forced to copy because they have nothing original to offer. This book reveals how imitation - the exact or broad-brushed copying of an innovation - is as critical to prosperity as innovation. It shows how savvy imitators generate huge profits.
- Author BiographyOded Shenkar is the Ford Motor Company Chair in Global Business Management and Professor of Management at the Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, where he heads the international business area. A top scholar in international strategy, he is also a prolific author, and his work has been cited in numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and The Economist.
- Author(s)Oded Shenkar
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.