Copyright Exceptions: The Digital Impact by Robert Burrell, Allison Coleman (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £127.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £77.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines why copyright exceptions are necessary and the forces that have shaped the UK legislation.
- Author BiographyAustralian National University.
- Author(s)Allison Coleman,Robert Burrell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.