All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Fay Short,Phil Thomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 29 black & white halftones
- Weight1133 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. Chapter 1: Counselling and Psychotherapy. Chapter 2: Humanistic Approach and Person-Centered Therapy. Chapter 3: Psychodynamic Approach and Psychoanalytic Therapy. Chapter 4: Behavioural Approach and Behaviour Therapy. Chapter 5: Cognitive Approach and Cognitive Therapy. Chapter 6: Integrative and Eclectic Therapies. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyFay Short lectures on Social Psychology and Psychotherapy, alongside her role as Director for Teaching and Learning in Psychology, at Bangor University. She is a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society and a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and has been awarded a highly prestigious National Teaching Fellowship award from the Higher Education Academy. Phil Thomas is Lecturer at Coleg Llandrillo and Bangor University, where he is the Director of the counselling pathway within the Masters in Education. As a qualified teacher and therapist trained to NLP Master Practitioner level, he has a particular interest in the applications of therapy in education. He also provides counselling and supervision within his private practice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.