All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap from medical school to the Foundation Year Programme, this work features more than 20 cases for students to work through. Each case is presented as a question in the first instance, challenging the reader to consider the investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in real-life scenarios.
- Author BiographyAndy Sewart MBChB (Liv), MSc, PhD graduated from Liverpool University Medical School in 2005. Currently completing Foundation Year 2 within the Morecambe Bay Trust and hopes to pursue a career in Haematology. Deborah Anne Wales MB ChB MRCP FRCA Consultant Respiratory Physician, Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.
- Author(s)Andrew Sewart,Henriette van Ruiten
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2013
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDeborah Wales
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.89Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.