All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the core competencies common to the effective practice of various psychotherapeutic approaches, and includes specific intervention competencies of the three major orientations. This book provides a research-based framework to aid clinicians in applying these competencies in their own practice.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor and Director of the Doctoral Program in Counseling at Florida Atlantic University and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board certified in both psychiatry and clinical psychology, is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and has published more than 350 articles and chapters and some 50 professional books.
- Author(s)Len Sperry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCore Competencies in Psychotherapy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.