Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 82 black & white tables, 36 colour tables, biography
- Weight995 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAjay K. Singh,Colm C. Magee,J. Kevin Tucker
- Table Of ContentsEpidemiology of End-Stage Renal Disease.- Technical Aspects of Hemodialysis.- Hemodialysis Dose.- Hemodialysis Complications.- Nutrition Management in Hemodialysis.- Vascular Access in Hemodialysis.- Managing Anemia and Metabolic Bone Disease in Dialysis Patients.- Technology of Peritoneal Dialysis.- Dosing of Peritoneal Dialysis.- Complications of Peritoneal Dialysis.- Peritoneal Dialysis in Children.- Special Problems in Caring for Patients on Peritoneal Dialysis.- Home Hemodialysis.- Wearable Dialysis Devices.- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies (CRRT) Overview.- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies Technology.- Complications of Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy.- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in Childr en.- Drug Dosing in Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy.- Therapeutic Plasmapheresis.- High Cut-Off Hemodialysis.- Sorbents, Hemoperfusion Devices.- Hemodiafiltration.-
- Author BiographyColm C. Magee, MD, MPH, FRCPI Consultant Nephrologist, Department of Nephrology Beaumont Hospital Dublin, Ireland J. Kevin Tucker, MD Associate Physician, Department of Medicine/Renal Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts United States Ajay K Singh, MBBS, FRCP, MBA Renal Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital Associate Dean for Global and Continuing Education Harvard Medical School Boston, Massachusetts United States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.