CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- Author(s)Pam Allyn
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width279 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsGrade K-A Thousand Words: Close Reading of Illustrations and Photographs Grade 1-Getting to Know You: Characters in Narrative Stories Grade 2-Seeing It My Way and Your Way: Point of View
- Author BiographyPam Allyn is an authority in the field of literacy education and an expert in home and school literacy connections. As a renowned motivational speaker, expert consultant, author, teacher, and humanitarian for children, she is transforming the way we think about literacy as a tool for communication and knowledge building. She is the executive director of LitLife, a national literacy development organization providing research-based professional development for K-12 educators. She founded and leads LitWorld, a groundbreaking global literacy initiative reaching children across the United States and in over 60 countries. Her methods for helping all students achieve as literacy learners, including the most diverse learners, has brought her acclaim both in the United States and internationally. Pam is the author of 11 books for educators and parents including the award-winning What To Read When: The Books and Stories To Read With Your Child-And All The Best Times To Read Them (Penguin Avery), Pam Allyn's Best Books for Boys (Scholastic) and Your Child's Writing Life: How to Inspire Confidence, Creativity, and Skill at Every Age (Penguin Avery). Her work has been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Radio, the Huffington Post, the New York Times and across the blogosphere.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.