All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell selected and authoritative, Palgrave Macmillan Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact - and very easy to use. They are ideal for exams.
- Author BiographyKATE COOK teaches criminal law and criminology at the School of Law, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. MARK JAMES is Senior Lecturer and Associate Head (Research) at Salford Law School, University of Salford, UK. RICHARD LEE is Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Kate Cook,Mark James,Richard Lee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Core Statutes
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date26/07/2011
- Weight361 g
- Width172 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.