Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise overview of essential techniques in corneal regenerative medicine, highlighting novel strategies to guide the management of key therapies within this area of medicine. Includes step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1014
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBernice Wright,Che J. Connon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.