Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to the how and the why of cost management. This title provides a foundation with its learning system and asks them to take understanding to the next level by getting at the conceptual understanding that students often struggle to grasp.
- Author BiographyDr. Don R. Hansen is Professor Emeritus of Oklahoma State University. He has an undergraduate degree in mathematics from Brigham Young University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona in 1977. Dr. Hansen has published articles in both accounting and engineering journals, including The Accounting Review, The Journal of Management Accounting Research, Accounting Organizations and Society, Accounting Horizons, and IIE Transactions. He has served on the editorial board of The Accounting Review. His outside interests include family, church activities, reading, movies, and watching sports.
- Author(s)Don R. Hansen,Maryanne M. Mowen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight2155 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.