All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £7.35Trending at £7.50
- £6.78Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides coverage of: the Great Western main line to Penzance; Great Western routes to Newquay; the Callington, Looe, Fowey, Falmouth, Helston and St Ives branches; the North Cornwall line to Padstow; China clay lines; and the Bodmin and Wadebridge Railway before and after preservation.
- Author(s)David Mitchell
- PublisherSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleBritish Railways Past & Present S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPast & Present Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/02/2012
- Content Note8pp colour, 260 b&w illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.