All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information that places coronary artery disease in a historical, evolutionary, and scientific context. This book provides insight into the importance of history and how science, society and social circumstances interact. The contexts are biological, clinical, managerial, social and historical.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication23/05/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Health Sciences
- Content Notebibliographical references, index
- Weight505 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byOle Faergeman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.