All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.11Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionApplying the highly successful Policy Governance model to corporate boards, this title explains the world's only conceptually coherent operating system for boards. This simple yet profound system clarifies roles, empowers directors and senior management alike, and makes accountability feasible to a previously unattainable degree.
- Author BiographyJohn Carver is internationally known as creator of the breakthrough in board leadership called the Policy Governance model. He has worked with boards in the United States and Canada and on four other continents for over twenty years. Carver is the author of the books John Carver on Board Leadership (2001), Boards That Make a Difference, Second Edition (1997), and coauthor of Reinventing Your Board (1997), and A New Vision of Board Leadership (1994). He is also the author of the bimonthly newsletter workshop Board Leadership, the video John Carver on Board Governance (1993), the audiotape Empowering Boards for Leadership (1992), and coauthor of the CarverGuide Series on Effective Board Governance. Caroline Oliver is the general editor of The Policy Governance Fieldbook (1999) and a founder and current chair of the International Policy Governance Association. Oliver has worked with boards in the United States, Canada, and the U.K. and writes, speaks, and consults on governance across all sectors.
- Author(s)Caroline Oliver,John Carver
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.