All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £15.96Trending at £20.24
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.63
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a comparative and comprehensive discussion of corporate economies in South Asia today. It approaches the theme from a socio-historical perspective examining corporate economies in relation to the state, state formation, globalization and the nature of corporate ownership.
- Author BiographyELISABETTA BASILE Professor of Agricultural Economics, Rome University ALI CHEEMA Assistant Professor in Economics, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan ANTHONY D'COSTA Associate Professor, University of Washington DON EMBULDENIYA Doctoral Candidate, York University, Canada BARBARA HARRISS-WHITE Professor of Development Studies, Oxford University, UK FAHIMUL QUADIR Assistant Professor of International Development Studies, York University, Canada JAYATI SARKAR Associate Professor, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India SUBRATAI SARKAR Associate Professor, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 199 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAnanya Mukherjee-Reed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.