All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines, analyzes, and illustrates the practice of corporate communication as a critical business asset in a time of global change. It looks at the major communication needs in the lifecycle of organizations: M&A, structural change, culture change, innovation, new leadership, downsizing, global expansion, competition, ethical decision-making, political action, and employee engagement.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Goodman, PhD, is Professor and Director of the MA in Corporate Communication at Baruch College, The City University of New York. He is the founder and director of CCI (Corporate Communication International) He is on the Editorial Advisory Board and Associate Editor for North America of Corporate Communication: An International Journal. Peter B. Hirsch is EVP and Director of Reputation Risk at Ogilvy Public Relations. He has more than 25 years' experience in counseling global corporations and governments in corporate image, financial communications, and crisis management. He has taught crisis communications as an associate professor at Columbia University, Fordham University, and NYU.
- Author(s)Michael B. Goodman,Peter B. Hirsch
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight650 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.