All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative book explores from an insider's perspective a company's environmental decisions and actions. Based on close observation at a major semiconductor manufacturer, Jennifer Howard-Grenville details how the company's culture - revealed through its internal practices, decisions, and norms - guided action on environmental issues.
- Author BiographyJennifer Howard-Grenville, Assistant Professor of Management, University of Oregon, US
- Author(s)Jennifer Howard-Grenville
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.