Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses how and why corporate entrepreneurship and corporate venturing can contribute to innovation and strategic renewal in large established companies. This book examines the advantages and disadvantages of corporate venture capital programs as particular forms of focused corporate entrepreneurship.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byTom Elfring
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.