All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed to help improve student performance, this title presents an adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, which provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared. It also helps students solve financial problems and apply what they've learned.
- Author BiographyStephen Ross is presently the Franco Modigliani Professor of Finance and Economics at the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. One of the most widely published authors in finance and economics, Professor Ross is recognized for his work in developing the Arbitrage Pricing Theory and his substantial contributions to the discipline through his research in signaling, agency theory, option pricing, and the theory of the term structure of interest rates, among other topics. A past president of the American Finance Association, he currently serves as an associate editor of several academic and practitioner journals. He is a trustee of CalTech, a director of the College Retirement Equity Fund (CREF), and Freddie Mac. He is also the co-chairman of Roll and Ross Asset Management Corporation. Randolph W.Westerfield is Dean Emeritus of the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business and is the Charles B. Thornton Professor of Finance. He came to USC from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, where he was the chairman of the finance department and a member of the finance faculty for 20 years. Jeffrey E. Jaffe ha scritto per numerosi anni su autorevoli riviste di economia e finanza. Bradford D. Jordan is Professor of Finance and holder of the Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance at the University of Kentucky. He has a longstanding interest in both applied and theoretical issues in corporate finance and has extensive experience teaching all levels of corporate finance and financial management policy.
- Author(s)Bradford D. Jordan,Jeffrey Jaffe,Randolph W. Westerfield,Stephen A. Ross
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight1437 g
- Width218 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.02Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.