All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers all the research and topic areas most pertinent to Corporate Finance courses. This edition sees updated discussion on the trends such as ethics and risk, as well new Real World Insight boxes which provide real life examples of corporate finance in practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Hillier is Executive Dean of the University of Strathclyde Business School and a Professor of Finance. David's research has attracted an ANBAR citation and best paper prizes whilst his extensive teaching experience covers a number of domestic and overseas locations, including Greece, Italy, France, Oman, Romania, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Spain, Tanzania and Thailand. David's blog and a repository of clear overview videos for each chapter in the textbook can be found on his personal website (www.david-hillier.com).
- Author(s)David Hillier
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight3 g
- Width77 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.